Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 10 years ago

My wife falls asleep during sex?

I know she loves me to death, and i do too, and its not that she doesnt enjoy it either. Whenever we have sex, she has to be laying down cause im afraid another poaition would hurt her (shes tiny) and it hurts her when shes on top. She also likes to be able to see my face and hold onto me.. Tightly.. Anyway, she falls asleep every time! She says shes calmed and relaxed when were close like that. But i would really like us to enjoy it together. Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

Honey don't be offended but you have her so totally relaxed that this happens, it's actually kind of a compliment that you can do that as not all women can relax like that and enjoy you, but maybe you are lasting a little longer than she can. Try vitamins for her and if that doesn't work then maybe try some other sort of stimulation to arouse her more. She just feels safe and secure in your arms, that's truly quite beautiful, you are both very lucky :)

Source(s): DA

You said your wife is tiny compare to you,it seems your wife is overloaded,overworked,and fill exhausted,tired,which may result to fall asleep during sex act.

Or may be she may not be aroused during the act,loose interest and fall asleep.

Or she may be coming very early many times before you,lost a lot of energy,become exhausted and fall asleep.

• Gina

She must be exhausted. Try having sex when she is not so tired that she falls asleep as soon as she lies dowm. Or make her do the work if she wants to have sex. Just don't have sex until she comes on to you and is willing to be involved in the act.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

My wife falls asleep during sex?

I know she loves me to death, and i do too, and its not that she doesnt enjoy it either. Whenever we have sex, she has to be laying down cause im afraid another poaition would hurt her (shes tiny) and it hurts her when shes on top. She also likes to be able to see my face and hold onto me.....

Source(s): wife falls asleep sex: https://biturl.im/Asgsk

Maybe she is passing out from lack of oxygen.

Just kidding.

To be honest with you, i agree that it is just plain weird. I could never fall asleep when my husband is sexing me up, nor would I want to.

You had better talk to her and see what needs to change. Maybe she wants to spice things up a bit.

I think there is a medical condition that when there is pressure on the cervix it causes unconsciousness. I do not have any medical evidence but you could research this. PS I have just had a look on the net and it does not look good for getting a straightforward answer. Seek medical help.

Wow, I have never heard of anything like that before. Talk to her and tell her how you feel.

Try spooning, its a great position and you can keep her awake by kissing her and touching her chest. I hope this help!

Source(s): Personal Experience ;)

try the position with her legs wrapped around you with you standing

and it just like you hugging her. but you supporting all her weight. and

she can put her arms around your neck.

buy her some vitamins if you know what i mean.... i never heard of that before she should go to the doc or something.