What are moods in The Great Gatsby?

I'm writing an essay about what the moods are in The Great Gatsby and how the writer gets them across. I have to narrow it down to three main moods and have details for each. Are these okay- if not, what should I add to them? Please be critical and I really appreciate your help... 1.... show more I'm writing an essay about what the moods are in The Great Gatsby and how the writer gets them across. I have to narrow it down to three main moods and have details for each. Are these okay- if not, what should I add to them? Please be critical and I really appreciate your help...

1. Saddness/Disappointment: When Gatsby is rejected by Daisy and realizes that he can't fulfil his dream
2. Materialism: Because of Gatsy's wealth and social status, Daisy chooses to marry Tom instead. Also when people took advantage of Gatsby's parties and wealth
3. Hope: How Gatsby sees the good in Daisy and wants so bad to fulfil his dream
4. Love: just how Gatsby thought he really loved Daisy
5.???

Which 3 should I use and are they good details and ideas??