Help with a essay prompt about the Middle East. Israel.?

Okay here's the question, it's only ninth grade Pre.A.P World Geography so should be easy.

"Did the establishment of Israel by the United Nations cause the current conflicts in the MIddle East and the spread of global terrorism?"

Please help me on this one. We can only use an outline, so any information, how to set up the paragraphs. Thank yall so much. (: Any other questions fell free to ask me.

Best Answer

No it did not.

Try to do a paragraph each on some or each of the following areas who have been victims of Islamist terrorist groups.

1. India against the Hindus.

2. Nigeria against the Christians.

3. Darfur in Sudan where Christians are being massacred.

4. Atrocities against Catholics in Philippines and East Timor.

5. Islamist attacks against Australian tourists in Bali.

6. Islamist attacks against Muslim civilians.

As you can see, Israel has been a victim but not THE cause of Islamist terrorism.

Source(s): I teach Geography and History http://www.militantislammonitor.org/article/id/325...