Jesus, Buddha or Odin. Pizza, pasta or burgers. Who cares? Each preference is as good as the other right?

I don't see the pizza guy telling me I'm going to roast in Hell if I decide to order burgers from somewhere else though.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

hahaha! you got a point

• 10 years ago

Jesus answered, ‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.’~John 14:6-7

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you [heaven]. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going."John 14: 1-4

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur [hell]. This is the second death.~Revelation 21:8

Heaven or Hell - I don't know about you, but I prefer and choose Heaven. The other alternative doesn't sound too pleasing.

• 10 years ago

I look at it more like aspirin, insulin, or arsenic. Reality is a particular way, and it has a way of bruising those who don't take it seriously. Jesus, Buddha, and Odin are not matters of personal preference. The worldviews they represent either correspond to reality or they do not correspond to reality. It seems to me that we'd all be better off if we embraced a worldview we had good reason to think was true, not simply treat worldviews like our preferences in food.

• 10 years ago

No

There is only one door where by one must pass through, in order to escape Hell and the Lake of fire.

That Door is Jesus Christ.

peace

a friend

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kennie
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

in line with hazard that's because of the fact Taco Bell employs voodoo witches. they do no longer threaten you brazenly, yet for some reason I continuously get diarrhea after ingesting at McDonald's quite of Taco Bell.

• 10 years ago

Maybe the pizza guy is an atheist.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

ya but the pizza guy doesnt burn the mickey d's guy at the stake for blasphemy.

• 10 years ago

That's what Jews think, dude. Which is why we don't proselytize.

Man, now I want pizza...

• Well, pizza etc is actually real, whereas god isn't. Do we want to help propagate a lie?

• 10 years ago

Taste in food is subjective, the existence of the supernatural not so much.

• Well..... if you want to equate where you will spend eternity with what you had for lunch yesterday, what is that to me?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.