Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ready for another round of Baseball multiple Choice?

1) Which Baseball Scenario will be the most likely thing to happen for the 2010 Season?

A) Bud Selig will leave Baseball earlier than expected.

B) The Nationals will win 120 games.

C) Cliff Lee will win at least 15 games.

D) The Yankees will fire Joe Girardi before the All Star Break.

2) What will happen to the Brewers this Season?

A) Ryan Braun will be the 1st player since Ted Williams to hit an AVG of 400

B) Brewers will win 85 games.

C) Prince Fielder will have an affair with Angelina Jolie.

D) Trevor Hoffman will have an affair with Michelle Obama.

3) Which Baseball Scenario will be the Least likely thing to happen in the 2010 Season?

A) The Yankees will lose 130 games breaking the all time record for most losses in a season.

B) Mookie Wilson, Keith Hernandez, Dwight Gooden & Darryl Strawberry will come out of retirement & rejoin the Mets.

C) The Free Credit Report .com guys will sing the National Anthem before a Cubs game.

D) MLB will have a free food & drinks days for all Baseball fans.

Reminder that this is for fun. Hope you enjoy.

Favorite Answer

1) A.....i hope

2)C lol that would be funny!

3) D. The free credit report.com guys singing would be very funny!!!

great surveys.....gives people something to do in the offseason

1 C) is going to happen. D would have been notional 10 years ago when George was in charge if the Yankees got off to the slow start that they did in 2000-2003 and 2005.

2. B) because the other three are completely ridiculous

3. C). If those guys are from Chicago and are Cub fans, I could see them singing Take Me out to the Ballgame and yelling Let's get some runs afterwards. The other three cannot happen although Taco Bell used to give away a taco to anyone who wanted one after the World Series.

1.) Answer = D - Pizza 2.) Answer = D - 85 wins sounds about right. The Mets spend a lot of money and come away average or below average. 3.) Answer = C - King James would not be welcomed into Red Sox Nation. He can stay with the Evil Empire for all I care.

question one C I think Cliff Lee has a good chance at it.

question two B I think the Brewers have a chance to win that many games or more.

question three A I think the Yankees would never lose 130 games.

I had fun answering these. Some great questions. Thanks.

• ?

1. C

2. B

3. A

I don't think the MLB would give out free food and drinks but it's more likely to happen than the Yanks losing 130.

• 1) C Cliff Lee's definitely good enough to do it

2) A and B- you heard it here first.

And ewwww to C Prince is a Faithfully married man with 2 kids-and even if he wasn't, that's been around too much and Prince might catch something

And Trevor is also married, he wouldn't cause that kind of scandal-yikes

3) C LOL

Awesome and funny Scooter!!!!

• ?

1. D... the others definitely won't happen, so this is the best choice, even tho I doubt it will happen as well, it could if things go bad.

2. B... about right.

3. A... They'll win at least 85 easy.

1=b 2=a 3=a funny. Yes i enjoyed it.

• .

1. C)

2. B)

3. A)

Great as always, Scooter.

1. C

2. lol definitley B!

3. B

Great and funny survey Scooter! XD