Do you think I can achieve this regardless of some factors?

I'm currently a junior in hs, i have a 2.8 GPA(83 average), go 2 a majority white private school which is the largest in the state where im one of the few blacks and my dream job is to work for goldman sachs in their private equity arm...im not the smartest person but i try in school..not to my potential but i... show more I'm currently a junior in hs, i have a 2.8 GPA(83 average), go 2 a majority white private school which is the largest in the state where im one of the few blacks and my dream job is to work for goldman sachs in their private equity arm...im not the smartest person but i try in school..not to my potential but i do try and if i didn't i would fail school but that will all change when i get in college because i will actually try.....i hopefully want 2 go 2 morehouse college in Atlanta, GA or the University of Alabama inTuscaloosa, AL and major in economics or business then go work as an insurance agent for my friend's dad's insurance company for 2 years then hopefully go 2 an ivy league or really good business school and hopefully get a job in private equity somewhere but hopefully goldman sachs......i just want 2 prove 2 my parents that i can make it in the real world(especially my father), prove 2 everyone that doubted me that i can be successful, and be more successful and richer then anyone in my graduating class.
2 answers 2