Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Do u have a youtube account? Do u like DesandNate from youtube? If you ANSWERED yes to both of those come here?

Do u have a youtube account? Do u like DesandNate from youtube? If you answered yes to both of those come here?

go to this vid, it has all of ther best moments... and dont forget to comment on it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_KAqTPdqTE

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related#

ALSO SUB OR COMMENT OR RATE OR ADD ME ON ANY OF MY VIDS, I REALLY LIKE COMMENTS ON VIDS!!!!!!!..........

account: MonicaPaige326

THANKS!

Favorite Answer

LIKE OMG NO.

Source(s): You sound like an obsessive tween.
  • salch

specific and specific. i like desandnate, they crack me up! XD they with the aid of no skill make video clips, and their maximum up-to-date one isn't that large. even with the incontrovertible fact that it is not significant, they are hilarious! I additionally love Shane Dawson, MattG124, 3sixty5days, swiftkaratechop, and WhatTheBuck XD

Yes, I have a youtube account...everybody does. ^_^

• stfu