what should i get my boyfriend for valentine's day?

please help me. what's a gift that i can give my boyfriend for valentine's day? please and thank u

Favorite Answer

it depends on what he likes.

something general you can do for him is :

> make a collage or a scrapbook with pictures of you two, or other cute couples - like seth cohen and summer roberts, johnny cash and june carter, etcetc.

> bake him something.. cookies, whatever. shape them into hearts, or spell something out in icing.

> make him a cd with all your favourite love songs, or songs that simply remind you of him, vice versa.

> rent some movies, order chinese, and have a night to just hangout with him.

guys are hard to buy for.

heres some other stuff you can do for him if hes a..

jock - sports tickets, a ball of a certain sport he likes, buy 2 tickets to a game.

musician - cd, poster, book to write his lyrics in or tabs, write him a song, buy him concert tickets.

gangster - cd of rapper, poster of rapper, some "bling bling".. (sorry, i dont know much about this one).

prep - anything from hollister or abercrombie. a shirt, a bracelet, some boxers, cologne.

what i did for my boyfriend last year was: i came over to his place early and set up a treasure hunt filled with things he enjoyed like cds chocolates movies at every clue, and then i got creative with gifts and got him a toy car version of a mustang and an IOU a real one when we're rich, a box filled with reasons i loved him, a picture frame with a picture of us, and other things, and then i got him breakfast, left the first clue, and set his alarm for five minutes later and hid in his basement, and when he finally got the last clue and came down to find me, i was covered with rose petals waiting to give him his final gift.. if you know what i mean

please answer mine:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201002...

My boyfriend refuses to let me buy him anything so I'm baking him muffins shaped like hearts. :3

I think you should just ask him.

That's what I did.

Haha I know it's a lame answer, but it's guaranteed that you wont end up giving him a bad gift.

Or maybe just bake him something like I did?

Gifts from the heart are always the best!

OMG Im having that SAME problem but Im 12 so Its going to be really hard to do Im think a card and candy

well not knowing anything about him makes it tricky. Is there something he wants? Something romantic? A massage? Glow-in-the-dark boxer shorts? Cook a romantic dinner for him. What is his fav sports team? Get him something like that. What's his favorite store? what is he into?

I'm doing IOU cards. Makes it fun and creative.

This site is my favorite. It's full of ideas. Have fun!

a scrapbook? an item of clothing he needs? concert tickets? a cd? CHOCOLATE! ahaha, i dont know, it depends what hes into :)