Michelle W asked in HealthMen's Health · 10 years ago

What is the BEST smelling cologne for my 22 year old boyfriend?

I want to get my boyfriend cologne for valentines day. He is 22 years old and really hot and he wants to smell good but he doesn't want to smell like everyone else. Acqua di Gio smells amazing but he's the type that doesn't like to be like everyone else. I would never buy him hollister or abercrombie, he definitely loves the name brands like Burberry, Armani, Dolce & Gabanna, Chanel, etc... PLEASE HELP!

Favorite Answer

Forget that stuff. Get pheromone cologne instead. Check it out at http://www.love-scent.com/index.php/c/scented-pher...

I'm 28 and have been told I am a good looking guy and I make $80K/ yr so money isn't an issue and I have used all the top shelf colognes...and to tell you the truth I now have gotten where I really like the axe bullet body sprays, it's subtle and just suits me....It never fails when I take a girl out when I have it on that I get a compliment from her...if you don't want axe, try halston 12 or 14...I prefer 12...it's really good

p.s. any guy who thinks armani code is good needs to get out more...that stuff is like panther piss...lol

I would say hollister. Okay well I'm not a fan of Hollister but I love their perfumes and colognes. There's this guy who sits across from me in my math class and he always smells like Hollister and I just want to walk up to him and hug him! Haha yeahhh that's not weird :/ So yeah I'd say Hollister has the best smell.

Burberry Brit

Definitely get a Cologne called "Porshe Design" It is really nice smell! I use it all the time, I've nearly run out of it, because I use it so much. You won't go wrong with Porshe design and it smells great! Problem is it does cost about £50 if your in UK, so it isn't the cheapest, but it does really smell good and my girlfriend loves it too.

Good luck!

Sounds like none of you dudes ever used Old Spice long lasting cologne. An old standby that never goes out of style - and I've gotten more compliments on it than you ever will with your fancy, high priced toilet water.

Abercrombie Fierce, Polo Black.

• Ana

Try these 2 they smell amazing!!!!

Armani Code and YSL

• finbar

Lanvin smells really good. It's not commonly worn either. Not in the UK anyway!

i use armani code, i dnt think anyone else in my school wears it and it smells great,, i always get complimented on it