Your Opinions On RVD Plus THW Presents Over The TOP ROPE Part Eight of 12?

Me,i think he was Incredible.I wish he would come back,to any company. An “I am the One” Montage Plays hyping the Rumble match next Backstage is Scarface Scarface: The Scar is in the Over the Top Rope TONIGHHHHHT!Tonight the Scar will Eliminate the next 29 men and become Thee winner but there's a... show more Me,i think he was Incredible.I wish he would come back,to any company.

An “I am the One” Montage Plays hyping the Rumble match next

Backstage is Scarface

Scarface:

The Scar is in the Over the Top Rope TONIGHHHHHT!Tonight the Scar will Eliminate the next 29 men and become Thee winner but there's a little thing The Scar has gotta say,THIS will be the hardest PPV match EVER,Everyone will come in,only 1 comes out,it could be Scarface vs Shaun Cold -Crowd Explodes in cheers- The greatest Rivals in WWC History,BEST friends in WYW,And now were Buddies in DCW, But the thing I'm aiming to Face Him as the last person in the Over the Top Rope match,so Shaun,get ready because I AM The Scar and I AM That Damn good.

Another thing is whoever wins Between Y2Jericho,ShowTime and my Friend Icon tonight for the THW World Title,You better watch your back,BECAUSE THE SCAR WILL BE ON YOUR *** FASTER THEN A HOOKER ON A STREET!

The Final thing I wanted to say is,Regardless to what I said,When i win the Battle Royale,I will be Torturing EVERY MAJOR CHAMPION EVER SINGLE ******* DAY OF THEIR LIFE,And Thats because The Scar can play mind games,he can make a match THE GREATEST IN THW HISTORYYYYYY,but The Scar Can also do something else,and that's get the Crowd in the Palm of his ******* Hands! So tonight Blue Voodoo Queen,Jerkster and Ted Dibiase JR and WHOEVER THE HELL GETS IN THE SCARS WAY WILL BE ALL TORTURED TO HELL! And Thats The Truth Because I AM The Scar And I Am That Damn Good!!

The THW Announcer Mark Rhodes explains the Three Rules of The Over The Top Rope Match-

1.An opponent can only be Eliminated by being thrown over the top rope

2.Both feet must touch the floor after being thrown over the top rope

3.No disqualification

The match starts:

Entrant One-Scarface

Scarface Enters- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naC4kaN-P...

Entrant Two-Shaun Cold

Shaun Cold Enters- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiJoclic-...

The match starts with the Two Former friends,who brawl endlessly.Scarface uses his Technicality by Flip Suplexing Shaun into the turnbuckle,but Shaun flips back up and Clotheslines Scarface.Shaun picks up Scarface and tosses him over the top,but Scarface springs the cat and flips onto Shaun to hit a Scar Driver.Shaun rolls out the bottom rope.

Entrant Three-GI Styles

GI Styles enters-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVA-xTBeH...

Styles rushes in and immediately hits a Hat-Trick on Scarface,dis-oreintating him,and then goes for an Anything Goes but Scarface catches him and throws him over the top rope. (GI Styles Eliminated) Scarface collapses as Shaun rolls back into the ring and he starts punching Scarface.Scarface blocks one of his punches and headbutts him,but that dosen’t affect Shaun,and Shaun throws Scarface into the turnbuckle.Shaun goes for a Spear,but Scarface moves and Dropkicks him over the top,but Shaun hangs on.

Entrant Four-Matthew Derek Dejong

Matthew Derek Dejong enters-No Theme

Dejong makes an impace straight away and leaps onto Shaun and hits a Hurricanrana on him.He goes for Scarface but Scarface reacts with instinct and hits a 720 DDT.Now all Three people in the ring are down and the Ring is dead with no action going on.Dejong climbs up first and picks up Shaun to try and hit a Powerbomb,but Shaun uses his Strength to toss Dejong over the top,but Dejong hangs on.Dejong springs the cat but Shaun Big Boots him off.(Matthew Derek Dejong Eliminated).

Entrant Five-Dustin Spade

Dustin Spade Enters- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYRxREVLwwU

Dustin rushes to the ring and runs into a Big Boot by Shaun.Shaun picks up Dustin and throws him over the top,but Dustin spins him around and thows him out,but Shaun went through the Middle Rope so he isn’t eliminated.Dustin goes for Scarface and tries to throw him over the top,but Scarface hangs on for Dear Life and tries to tip Dustin over,but Dustin kicks Scarface in the gut as both fall to the mat.Dustin hits a Series of impressive Dropkicks on Scarface,but Scarface moves out of the way for one of them and Dustin goes flying through the Bottom Rope,and hits Shaun,angering him,and Shaun hits a Vicious Powerbomb onto the Steel Steps.

Entrant Six-Ricky King

Ricky King Enters- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UFIYGkROII
Ricky goes straight for Shaun,but this is obviously a Bad Move and Shaun Canadian Powerbombs him to the mat.Shaun then picks up Scarface and the Two Double Suplex him over the top rope.(Ricky King Eliminated).Scarface and Shaun hi-5 each other and Shaun Lou-Thez Presses him.Scarface wraps his legs around Shaun and sits himself up,allowing Scarface to get in some Punches,but Shaun kicks him off and into the Turnbuckle.Scarface exposes the turnbuckle and Shaun Spears it when Scarface moves,and Scarface Clotheslines him over the top,only for both to hang on and climb back in.Shaun Big Boots Scarface but his foot gets trapped in the ropes and Scarface topples him over,but again h
Update: e hangs on and Scarface rolls outside to recover
Update 2: IF YOU CAN SEE THIS TELL ME