I live in lebanon a country where football isn't known can i go to an other country and acctually be a pro?

I am 14 years old. I began playing football when i was 5 years at my father 's work (he works in the army where he used to work there was a big field where he usually send me with 1 or 2 of his workers . I trained there till the age 11-12 then i joined a team called C.S.C (in lebanon) for 3 years and this year i joined a team named M.L.S . I am going to join a training team called sagesse in ain-saade (lebanon)it trains players well.(btw i play everything exept goal keeper),(i watch football on TV and learn skills on youtube lol)

Favorite Answer

i think it isn't about the country it's about u if u go and search the net about how to be a Professional they will going to tell first of all JOIN A LOCAL TEAM so if u want to be a pro u can be a pro in lebanon ,however, u will find more opportunity in europe

Enjoy your sports on your time - Watch what you want, when you want! Get Instant Access to all sports channels over the Internet.

<--http://watch-live-sportsonline.com/football/