Korea, the oldest civilization in the wolrd! It seems that the koreans brought civilization to the world!?

They brought civilization to ancient civilizations such as China, Mesopotamia, etc. So the Koreans are the longest consistent civilization? Not China? They have 10,000 years of history!!!!???? Most people say this is fake, it was broadcasted to promote korean pride/nationalism in order to make people work harder... show more They brought civilization to ancient civilizations such as China, Mesopotamia, etc. So the Koreans are the longest consistent civilization? Not China? They have 10,000 years of history!!!!???? Most people say this is fake, it was broadcasted to promote korean pride/nationalism in order to make people work harder for their country. Why do they write chinese characters in their books? Did the koreans invent chinese characters? I heard that they claimed it in the UNESCO and Hangeul is only useful on common conversation etc, that's why they still use "hanja". If it's not true, the koreans are really trolls. If Korea established China, then I know why they say Confucius is korean or Manchuria belongs to Korea and they want it back. LiShiZhen the famous chinese physician is korean etc etc. They also claim japanese culture like Kendo
Update: Here is the video broadcasted by KBS a popular korean tv channel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCt95yW0a5U&feature=rec-fresh+div-f-7-HM
Update 2: A korean Shinchon answered me: According to my ex-girlfriend, a graduate of Kookmin University: - The Korean civilization is over 8,000 years old, and is therefore the oldest civilization on the planet - Korea once extended from Japan all the way to western China (modern-day Xinjiang). - Korea invented Chinese... show more A korean Shinchon answered me:
According to my ex-girlfriend, a graduate of Kookmin University:
- The Korean civilization is over 8,000 years old, and is therefore the oldest civilization on the planet
- Korea once extended from Japan all the way to western China (modern-day Xinjiang).
- Korea invented Chinese characters, and Chinese royalty were generally Koreans. Isn't this illogical, since the first Chinese characters were probably oracle bone script characters discovered in western China, far away from Korea? No, this is no problem at all! Korea was once approximately three or four thousand miles wide and stretched all the way to the oracle bone sites!
- Koreans once stood two meters tall, on average.
Update 3: - It is possible that Korean civilization extended all the way to South America because of similarities in the way South American natives say "mother" and "father," and the fact that South Americans carry their babies on their fronts, not their backs like they do in every other country. -... show more - It is possible that Korean civilization extended all the way to South America because of similarities in the way South American natives say "mother" and "father," and the fact that South Americans carry their babies on their fronts, not their backs like they do in every other country.
- Thousands of years ago, before inventing Chinese characters, Koreans wrote with a hangeul-like script called garimto.
- Mongolians are actually an offshoot of the Korean race, and therefore Mongolia and Korea should re-unify.
Source(s):
Yes, I have heard these same amazing "truths" about Korea, too.