Korea, the oldest civilization in the wolrd! It seems that the koreans brought civilization to the world!?
According to my ex-girlfriend, a graduate of Kookmin University:
- The Korean civilization is over 8,000 years old, and is therefore the oldest civilization on the planet
- Korea once extended from Japan all the way to western China (modern-day Xinjiang).
- Korea invented Chinese characters, and Chinese royalty were generally Koreans. Isn't this illogical, since the first Chinese characters were probably oracle bone script characters discovered in western China, far away from Korea? No, this is no problem at all! Korea was once approximately three or four thousand miles wide and stretched all the way to the oracle bone sites!
- Koreans once stood two meters tall, on average.
- Thousands of years ago, before inventing Chinese characters, Koreans wrote with a hangeul-like script called garimto.
- Mongolians are actually an offshoot of the Korean race, and therefore Mongolia and Korea should re-unify.
Yes, I have heard these same amazing "truths" about Korea, too.