Recipe holder that can hold notebook paper or printing paper?

I need to know where you can buy a recipe holder that is like a binder but isn't and is large enough to hold print paper and notebook paper. I have looked all over the internet but can not find one. I am not looking for the ones that hold cards or index cards. Thank you.

Favorite Answer

If I am understanding you correctly, you might like what I use. I print my recipes on a full sheet of typing paper (or computer grade paper) and slip the sheets into Economy Weight Polypropylene Sheet Protectors. Then I put all my recipe pages into a 3 ring binder. It makes it easy to slip out just the recipe I want to use, and the protector sheet protects it from splatters while I'm cooking. You can put two recipes back to back inside each protector sheet.

You can find these sheet protectors in the office supply section at Wal-Mart. They are Archival safe and 3-hole punched, so the protector sheets will fit in a standard 3-ring binder. They hold 8 1/2" x 11" sheets of paper and come in a package of about 50 or 60.

This will give you an idea of what they look like:

http://www.buyonlinenow.com/enlarge.asp?SKU=WLJ214...

Unless your teacher has indicated you must write your papers by hand, I would recommend that you type them. They look neater and are much easier for the teacher to read. I assume you will be writing them on a computer, because you referred to them as being "printed." Using the computer and printing the papers also allows you to save time and to make nice clean corrections if necessary. This is much more efficient than writing it by hand once again to make corrections or lining out to make corrections. In college, you'll be expected to turn in papers that are typewritten or printed from a computer. Others are probably using notebook paper because they don't type or don't type very well.

If you're looking for something that isn't a traditional 3 ring binder, consider an expensive "desk" sized planner.

They're usually 5" x 8, and have inserts/tabs/other ways to organize - plus, with a simple one hole punch, you could fold a sheet in half and insert it.

Otherwise, I would go with a traditional binder and sheet protectors.

You could make your own binder and decorate it to suit you, print off pages from recipe sites or type up your own and hole-punch yourself, or buy pre-punched paper to print on. Probably more fun and a lot cheaper. You can even buy the dividers and label them.

OH YEAH...the page protectors eliminate having to punch, and make the pages wipeable!!!

I would have to go with a 3 ring binder and a hole punch. Orrrr...... You could store all of your recipies on your computer......

just get a box recipe holder and fold the paper to fit..