Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 10 years ago

What are some FOOD products made in Georgia?

I need food products or popular restaurants that are founded in GA.. We are having a GA-Day at my Highschool and we get to bring in food from either Popular Restaurants that was founded in georgia or just food that was founded here..

No peanuts or coke. I want to bring in something a lot of people dont know about

Best Answer

Georgia is most famous for its peaches, peanuts, and Vidalia onions. Corn and soybeans are also grown.

Here are the corporations headquartered/founded in Georgia:

Arby's, Chick-fil-A, The Coca-Cola Company, Georgia-Pacific, Hooters, ING Americas, Cox Enterprises, Delta Air Lines, The Home Depot, Newell Rubbermaid, Primerica Financial Services, United Parcel Service, Waffle House, NCR Corporation, Aflac, CareSouth, Gulfstream Aerospace, Mohawk Industries, and Zaxby's.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

No peanuts or coke. I want to bring in something a lot of...

Source(s): food products georgia: https://tr.im/8NPqy

The Varsity Chili Dogs and Onion Rings

Chic-fil-a

Regional items would be Fried Shrimp, Vinegar Based Pork BarBQ, Trout, Venison and all sorts of poison peanut products.

my cocker was just diagnosised and the vet told us to raw feed or EVO. Vet said Evo with supplemets is best, IDK we just started one month ago.