Please help ... there's nothing else i can do to change his mind ?? (long read)?

okay so i had a boyfriend who just recently broke up with me after our 11 month anniversary. while we were together he swore he loved me more than anything, more than i loved him. he broke up with me because he was bored of me, which is understandable we always did the same thing ? he wasn't sure if he... show more okay so i had a boyfriend who just recently broke up with me after our 11 month anniversary.
while we were together he swore he loved me more than anything, more than i loved him.
he broke up with me because he was bored of me, which is understandable we always did the same thing ?
he wasn't sure if he wanted to be with me or not so i encouraged him to get with someone else, in case it helped his decision on whether he wanted to be with me or not.
so he got with this slut ... which i wasnt very happy about, and now that we're not talking (i'm bipolar and kept yelling at him -- told him i hated him and hoped he got herpes)
so now he really likes this slut and keeps getting with her,
while i'm stuck here in the dust still in love with him.
he's completely over me.
within a month.
i really don't know what to do, i still love him with my entire heart.
we were each others first everythings.
i REALLLLY need help.
really badly.
i keep skipping school to not see them together in school ...
he's really not a bad person, no matter how this sounds.
and in our relationship i messed up a lot ... but he kept me around ...
please help me.

what am i supposed to do ?
let him alone or keep trying to get him back ?
Update: he isn't talking to me anymore ... he HATES me because i told him i hated him and hoped he got herpes. even though i just was really upset ): i need advice so badly. i cry for hours every night at just the thought of him looking at this slut ... my friends tell me its because shes everything im not they... show more he isn't talking to me anymore ...
he HATES me because i told him i hated him and hoped he got herpes.
even though i just was really upset ):
i need advice so badly.
i cry for hours every night at just the thought of him looking at this slut ...
my friends tell me its because shes everything im not
they say its because shes
ugly. fat. a druggy. a drunk. and a slut.
8 answers 8