Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 1 decade ago

Russell Brand episode?

I watched a russell brand show, and a want to watch it again but i dont know which episode it is. So im wondering if anybody knows which one im talking about and if so help me to find it. All i remember is that in the program he was making fun of a woman who thought she was in love with her horse/pony, it was a clip of a woman who he doesnt know it was just some random documentary abotu this strange woman who loved her horse haha. thanks.

Favorite Answer

I'm not sure, but I think you might be referring to an episode of his early television show, RE:Brand (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RE:Brand). I loved that show! Yay for straight men with penises in their hands, yeah?

Ah, nevermind, flowers is right. I think it's high time I actually WATCHED this Ponderland business. If you hadn't already guessed, I also say, "Yay" to horse-love.

Russel Brand's Ponderland i think :)