Was the Superbowl 44 Rigged?

I believe the Superbowl was rigged do to a number of reasons. I am seeking intelligent input from others about how they feel. First off I am a New Orleans native and I love the Saints win or loose I bleed black and gold. If you are not unplugged and you find this offenses then you probably should not... show more I believe the Superbowl was rigged do to a number of reasons. I am seeking intelligent input from others about how they feel. First off I am a New Orleans native and I love the Saints win or loose I bleed black and gold. If you are not unplugged and you find this offenses then you probably should not answer.

First reason I think the game was rigged is because ESPN dot com released the "Saints have won the Super Bowl" article 4 days prior to kick off http://www.sbnation.com/2010/2/7/1299653/super-bowl-saints-colts-espn-bias-drew-brees. Several Colts fans were upset about it over at Bluestampede an Indi fan site. I found the article because I had the feeling that the game would be rigged in the favor of the Saints due to me noticing several similar coincidences in the Minnesota game. So, naturaly I googled the phrase Saints have won the Superbowl an hour before the game. This leads me to my next reason I think it was rigged was the Pres Bush sr. cameo in the Saints press box with Saints owner Tom Benson during the Minnesota game. I kind of wonder if they were talking about how to divi up the millions or even billions that the city was about to generate due to the New Orleans disaster to superbowl stories coupled along with starting Mardi Gras a week and a half early due to the victory. Tourisim will be through the roof memrobilia sales, hotels, cabs, movies, documentaries OMG the entire NewOrleans economy will get a booster shot better than any stimulus could dream of.

Next overwhelming coincidence is the half time show act The Who. Ok the NFL was just fighting with the city over the right to coin the phrase Who Dat the Saints fight chant since before I was born " Who Dat 2x Who dat said the gonna beat them Saints". So "The Who" performs in the super bowl that The "Who Dat" Boys win. Both Brette Farve and Peyton Manning threw pics in roughly the same position of winning the game to the same side of the field to the same guy. 2 of the best QBs of my generation get picked by the same guy. Number 22 is just that good I assume; he should be in the hall of fame.

Next reason is because we cant beat Dallas, TB or the Panthers, but we can blow out the best team in the league with a 22 game win streak.

Final overwhelming coincidence is that a couple big name Colts players or New Orleans boys. Peyton Manning who was born in black and gold is the son of Archie Manning who was prior to the Drew Breeze arrival was the greatest quarter back in New Orleans Saints history. Now New Orleans can hang that Super Bowl 44 banner next to Archie Mannings retired Jersey in the Super Dome. Reggie Wayne whom is also of NO decent. Not implicating that these gentlemen were in on the rigging, but I just wanted to present the evidence. 2 guys who I am sure also bleed black and gold if they get cut. Even though they play under a blue and white helmet.

I know that many people think that it would be impossible or to difficult to rig a game of this magnitude, and with so many people involved it would be impossible, but the naivety that this form of thinking produces makes for the perfect cover up for the manipulation to take place.

My point is there is no reason to BE honest if I have an honest image and the public is biased towards my honesty for whatever reason. Some will go as far as being ready to stand up and fight anyone accusing me as being anything but honest. As long as the rulers make the game look believable; which they did a half butted job at, the people that pull the strings can make anything they want to happen become reality. Thank You all for reading my opinion.