Can we find out IP address or location of Yahoo Answer Users?

Dunno what category this question belongs to, but if you report someone and they come up with new account, can we find out where he/she is from? Additional - The mail that I received form one of such trolls through Y! Answers shows Yahoo!7, does it mean Australia or anyone can send mails like that. For... show more Dunno what category this question belongs to, but if you report someone and they come up with new account, can we find out where he/she is from?

Additional - The mail that I received form one of such trolls through Y! Answers shows Yahoo!7, does it mean Australia or anyone can send mails like that.

For example in my email box it shows ''Yahoo!7 Answers: You have received a message from another user!"

While other such communications show Y!Xtra, or simply Yahoo

Any idea?
And its a very casual question, please don't get angry for Y!7 thingy...
Update: How come cricket guys have starred this que ? This one is in Computer section, right?