Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

wut do you think about RAY J ?

does anyone else thinks his such a lier and so 0bnoxious?

i think his just a spoil lil brat , and i believe everything cocktail said on the reunion

what do you think? and + this season of for the love of ray j SUCKED

Favorite Answer

Ray J is just a little boy trying to be a man. He is not ready to settle down and I do believe that he is a liar. He needs to stop doing all these reality show if he doesn't want to settle down. Personally, I think that he is only doing the shows for the money. I don't think his music is as great as his sister. He will always be Brandy's little brother in my eyes and he showed how childish he really is last night.

Soon as Cocktail called him out on his wrongdoings, he wants to start cursing and calling her all out of her name. Man up. If he wants to play grown men games, he better be able to handle it. I lost all respect for him. He is a sorry excuse for man. Mz. Berry and no other woman should put up with his bull... They deserve better, but I bet by the end of year some more "dumb" girls will show up for the third season thinking that they are really going to win his heart.

Lol, I wrote a lot, Ray J pissed me off tonight. I would like to see a part two of the reunion though.

I thought he was cute and sexy until he called cocktail a betch now I see he's as much of a betch as some say he is

• TS

He's a PLAYA that's trying to get ahead off of his celebrity status. No more and no less.

Ray J is sexy. I don't watch him in his shows so I don't know how "obnoxious" he is.

I saw his porn with Kim and it bored me. But it just reaffirmed his sexiness.

Source(s): Yes I'm gay. Big whoop.
  • Nina

I don't have much of an opinion on him, he is a player.