Can U play an instrument?

I can play guitar/.....nothing special lol

• DJ
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I play acoustic, electric, and bass guitars. I used to play drums. I play different types of music, but mostly alternative-rock and christian-rock. I play contemporary worship music on the band at my church. I'm also learning how to play bluegrass-gospel for the residents at St. Andrews Nursing Home in Batesville, Indiana.

Source(s): Bass: 10+ years guitar: 9+ years drums: on and off since I was 10 (I'm 24 now) I have the following 8 guitars: Silvertone by Sammick bass Eterna by Yamaha acoustic guitar Amigo acoustic guitar Kay acoustic-electric Epiphone strat electric Epiphone Les Paul Special II electric Peavy Raptor plus EXP electric Cort strat electric Digi-Tech RP100 multi-effects unit

I know how you feel, dont worry you will get it back within a few years if you have enough money... there is a revolutionary new technology that is basicly inserting a microphone into your ears and plugin it into your brain. i cant hear but i can play instruments. i have no idea if im good or not but from what people (write) tell me im quite good. learn to read peoples lips. dont end your life as you still have alot to go. think of notes as words and make sentences. you can become famous. even in the hardest situations you are great. be thankful some people dont have vision and are mute. just make the most of life as it is and wait for a cure.

Yup, learned to play the guitar

I can play piano by ear. I've never had lessons. Now I wish I'd listened when my grandfather tried to get me to learn to play guitar, because a lot of my idols are guitarists :)

• Raza

I play a mean trumpet, and guitar. My trumpet is a Bach, and has suffered through my high school band career, but that just gives it character and hardcore edge. mmmm so amazing...

My guitars are: Acoustic- Ibanez Electric- Epiphone SG

• I play the bass guitar.

Guitar! Well I think it's pretty special.

• Ilala

Violinist for 17 years

Bass and classical acoustic guitar and keyboard, nothing dramatic just for my own pleasure anymore.

I used to play the clarinet in middle school, then i upgraded to guitar/piano; then i forgot how to play all of them. /: haha.