How are the top news feeds picked on Facebook News Feeds?

On facebook there are two different options for viewing news feeds, one that says "Most Recent" and another that shows "Top News." And I want to know how it picks the "top new feeds"??? I mean is it by how many people look at it or what, because there are some news feeds that disappear... show more On facebook there are two different options for viewing news feeds, one that says "Most Recent" and another that shows "Top News." And I want to know how it picks the "top new feeds"??? I mean is it by how many people look at it or what, because there are some news feeds that disappear when you put it on that option, and some that don't. And a lot of the ones that show up on that option no one has commented on... So PLEASE tell me that answer I HAVE TO KNOW!!!!! Its really bugging me..

Thanks
Update: But there are some feeds that don't have any comments "likes" and they show up and I want to know why???
1 answer 1