Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 10 years ago

Having another baby, already have a Graco travel system. Will my car seat fit into any Graco double stroller?

We have the "counting sheep" travel system from Graco. I want to get a double stroller and simply use the car seat we already have. Will that one fit into any Graco double stroller or will I have to start from scratch? My daughter will be 2 1/2 when the baby is born and I am hoping she will still want to use the stroller! Thanks for any and all help!

Best Answer

I think a Graco seat will fit universally, but of course you should try it out before you buy.

You should be fine - all graco snugrides will work in any graco double stroller. :)

they won't work with other double strollers (like evenflo) unless it specifies (like the kolcraft double for instance) that it will work with graco. :)

Just make sure your car seat is not missing any pieces, not on any recalls (check your cribs too! pretty much any "safety" equipment should be checked), and as long as its never been in an accident and not older then 6 years from the manufacturing date, you're all set!

Graco toddler motor vehicle seats like the comfy vacation are meant for use contained in the vacation gadget. The convertible motor vehicle seats do not artwork like this. i wanted a convertible one too yet i imagine contained in the lengthy time period it is going to value as a lot because you should get and toddler stroller too. that's a crappy gadget.