What anime seires should I next?

I just finished watching Bleach and im all depressed. I've already watched Inuyasha & Inuyasha Final Act, Naruto and Shippuden, Avatar, and Sailor Moon. So which should i watch next? Im also a girl so keep that in mind.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I REALLY need to get caught up on The Final Act... oh well. I'm a girl too, so here's some suggestions from a fellow gal. These are anime I'm watching/have watched. The first one is my very favorite, and always will be.

Case Closed: Jimmy Kudo, a 17-year-old high school prodigy and detective who frequently worked with the police, was attacked by two members of a mysterious crime syndicate while investigating a case regarding blackmail. He was then forced to take a newly developed experimental poison that was supposed to kill him, but due to a rare side-effect unknown to the two men, the drug transformed his body back into that of his seven-year-old self instead, after they left him for dead.[3] In order to hide his identity and investigate the whereabouts of the syndicate, which he later finds out is called the Black Organization, he adopts the pseudonym Conan Edogawa. To search for leads to the syndicate, he manages to move in with his childhood friend Rachel Moore, whose father, Richard Moore, works as a private investigator.He also enrolls at Teitan elementary school and forms the Junior Detective League with three other children in his class; Amy Yoshida, Mitch Tsuburaya, and George Kojima. Even as Conan, Jimmy continues solving criminal cases, usually posing as Richard Moore with the help of special gadgets, invented by a friend of his parents who is a scientist. Richard Moore, a rather inept detective, is bewildered at the sudden rise in his case-solving abilities, but does not question this as he is more than glad about his subsequent rise in fame. (130 episodes in English, over 500 in Japanese and 700+ manga chapters)

Cardcaptors - Ten-year-old fourth grader Sakura Kinomoto opens a mysterious book in her father's study and accidentally releases the magical Clow Cards. Created by the half-English half-Chinese sorcerer Clow Reed, the Clow Cards were sealed within the Clow Book upon his death and represent a combination of magic from Clow's mixed heritage. Each card has its own personality and characteristics and can assume alternate forms when activated.

Cerberus, the guardian Beast of the Seal, awakens and emerges from the book's cover. Upon learning the cards are gone, he tells Sakura that she must have special powers, and that it is now her responsibility to retrieve the missing cards. As she finds each card, she must battle its magical personification and defeat it in order to seal it away. Cerberus acts as her guide and mentor throughout the quest, while her classmate and best friend Tomoyo Daidouji films her exploits and provides her with costumes, insisting that she must "wear special clothes for special occasions." Her older brother Toya Kinomoto watches over his sister while pretending that he is unaware of what is going on. (70 Episodes, Completed Series)

Spider Riders - Eleven-year-old Hunter Steele searches for the legendary inner world by following the instructions in the journal of his grandfather. He goes into a cave where he finds a mysterious manacle that somehow attaches itself to him. A spider startles Hunter into falling down a hole, straight to the center of the Earth and into the fantastic subterranean world of Arachna. Here, he discovers a small band of elite warriors struggling to survive and to save Arachna from the attack of giant insect mutants. The warriors are kids, just like Hunter, each fighting with the help of their own ten-foot battle spiders. They call themselves "Spider Riders." (52 Episodes, Completed Series)

Kiki's Delivery Service (MOVIE) - When an apprentice witch turns thirteen, she must leave her home in order to hone her craft. Although Kiki's sole talent is broom-flying, she sets out for adventure with her cat Jiji. They settle in a charming seaside town, where Kiki establishes her own delivery service. As Kiki learns to balance independence with responsibility, her kind heart wins her many new friends in this coming-of-age tale.

• 1 decade ago

Air

Angelic Layer

Azumanga Daioh

DN Angel

Clannad

Death Note

Elfin Lied

Ef a tale of memories

Ef a tale of melodies

escaflowne

fate stay night

fruits basket

Lucky star

melancholy of haruhi suzumiya

negima!

ouran high school host club

rosiro vampire

rozen maiden

shakugan no shana

saiyuki

vampire princess miyu

vampire knight

the wallflower

shugo chara

i've seen all these (and more) and based on what you've said you've seen, i think you'll really like these-- branch away from the main stream stuff!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think you should watch Death Note, Pandora Hearts, Macross Frontier, Noein, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pitchi Pitch, Durarara!!, Puchi Puri Yuushi, Pandora Hearts. I'm a girl too, but I watch basically anything xD

Check out these websites:

zomganime.com

watchanimenow.com

• Phil
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

If you want to get really depressed check out FullMetal Alchemist. Otherwise Cowboy Bebop or Full Metal Panic.

And no FMA and FMP are not related in any way, just a coincidence.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

Watch Katekyo Hitman Reborn!! it's soo good!! and plus its ongoing. There's 170 episodes so far :]

• 1 decade ago

DEATH NOTE. omg.

i thought I was strictly a sohjo fan until this anime.

watch it like right now.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

death note and code geass.

Trust me, those 2 series are SO good, when they're over, you'll be pissed off.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.