I'm in college but I'm not allowed to have sleepovers because my parents said if I do they wont pay my tuition?

I am an 18 year old girl in my freshman year of college. I attend Manhattan College which is in the Bronx in NYC. My boyfriend goes to Pace University which is in downtown Manhattan. We are about an hour subway ride away from each other, therefore we spend weekends together. Because of the high cost of the subway,... show more I am an 18 year old girl in my freshman year of college. I attend Manhattan College which is in the Bronx in NYC. My boyfriend goes to Pace University which is in downtown Manhattan. We are about an hour subway ride away from each other, therefore we spend weekends together. Because of the high cost of the subway, and also the fact that on weekends we are often out late it is far more convenient for either my boyfriend to stay in my dorm or me to stay in his dorm. We have been together for a year now, and my parents know we have sex and are okay with it. Mind you, they are not okay with us sleeping in the same bed. I live in a single which means I have a whole dorm room to myself, so it is not bothering anyone else if my boyfriend sleeps over. Technically it is against my schools rules to have opposite gender sleepovers but the rule is not enforced and the RAs tell us as long as our guests behave it is not a problem. My mom says that if my boyfriend sleeps over it is against school rules, even after explaining all that i just explained she still is not okay with it. On the other hand, at Pace (my boyfriends school) it is perfectly allowed to have guests of the opposite gender, which my parents are aware of but still say it is against their morality rules. I tried to explain to her that if we are out in the city until 1 am it is to much for my boyfriend to have to come all the way back to the bronx, drop me off, and then go back an hour by himself. It is a waste of money and it is dangerous. I am upset about this because I feel as though it is extremely unfair that my parents are controlling my life all the way from home. Over the weekend there were at least 5 girls in my hall who had their boyfriends sleeping over...everyone was going to breakast the next morning and I didn't feel like being the 3rd wheel. Also, we got back to my school at 1130 and by that time it was very late. Again, it just made things easier for him to stay at my school. When i told my parents this, they freaked out, didn't talk to me for 3 days and told me I have to find student loans by friday, which is impossible. I told my parents that this is what college kids do, we go out, hang out and then we have sleepovers...and the response I got back from my mother was " College kids have sex,that's what they do, they don't sleep in the same beds"...I couldn't believe she said that...I would understand more if she had a problem with me having sex, Although she does know that I practice safe sex, and she loves and trusts my boyfriend. She still isn't talking to me, and neither is my father. I don't know what to do... Is it me? or is it my parents?...Also I should add that I have never once gone out to a bar/club in college, My boyfriend and I both don't drink or smoke, we are honors students...we just like to go out on weekends to explore the city.
Update: They will know because first of all I don't lie...second of all I'm a terrible liar, and 3rd of all...they are my parents...they just know
Update 2: My reasoning for doing all of this is not because everyone else is doing it...don't misinterpret what I am trying to say...I am trying to say that what I am doing is not abnormal for my age.