Tommee Tippee Bottles...?

Has anyone used or are currently using the Tommee Tippee bottles? I recently bought them for my 8 month old who STILL has constant gas and formula and sleeping problems. Its been 3 days so far and she took to them just fine but I just want to hear from some other mommys who have used them. Did you like them and did... show more Has anyone used or are currently using the Tommee Tippee bottles? I recently bought them for my 8 month old who STILL has constant gas and formula and sleeping problems. Its been 3 days so far and she took to them just fine but I just want to hear from some other mommys who have used them. Did you like them and did they help your baby? Were they worth the $$$?
Update: Hehe Yea I got mine on sale at babies R us as well and i noticed that about the nipples too! I bought the Med. Flow for my 8 month old and she choked on them and prefers the low flow nipples! Good luck with you new LO
1 answer 1