Which club does hugh Laurie(dr.house) support?

He is a british comedian so if he is british he must enjoy watching soccer. Does anyone know who he supports?

Also do you watch house? does it show in england?

• TJD
    Best Answer

This is taken from a question and answer session between Hugh and his fans.

Q: Thanks for answering my earlier question! Hope you’re well. I’m pretty DESPERATE to know this one! Which English football team do you support? I know Stephen is a Norwich fan. But somehow I’ve never been able to find out who you fancy. Please let us know!!!

Hugh Laurie: I married into an Arsenal family

And I don't watch it, but yes it shows here in the UK, series 1-4 were on FIVE then from 5 onwards was Sky1

Hugh Laurie Football

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axvsY

Whoa Im a spurs fan too!! Well Im not living in London now, but like you I lived in N17 - thus supported Tottenham And we're the better team from North London PS: Delighted with the result on Wednesday, too bad most kids at my school are Man u fans though :P

He supports whatever team scores a goal. But he wanted excitment with his sports, he watches either the Jets or Giants since it's in New York.

And no I don't watch it as much, but it's better than soccer.

I live in Canada as well, and I find that show quite boring. Sarcasm gets old when its used in every sentence.

I would presume he supports either Chelsea or Arsenal. shame.

We don't call it soccer here, i don't know what 'soccer' is, he likes football though and he is a Wigan Athletic FC fan (but only by asscoiation, he is also an Arsenal fan). But he prefers cricket and Rugby.

Yes i watch it. And yes is is shown all over Britain, not just England.

CV7 thinks house is boring.

Is it because he's a nurse?

Arsenal.

Live in canada and no I dont watch it.