Typical Icelandic women, blonde haired , pale skin etc. - BULLSHIT !!?

I've seen that many people have write about the typical Icelandic women, blonde haired, pale skin, blue eyed and tall etc.... hahahahah :D:D I think It's funny! I'm 100% Icelandic girl My natural skin is actuly olive skin. I know it's wierd . And my natural hair color is Dark brown. I have... show more I've seen that many people have write about the typical Icelandic women, blonde haired, pale skin, blue eyed and tall etc....

hahahahah :D:D I think It's funny!

I'm 100% Icelandic girl My natural skin is actuly olive skin. I know it's wierd . And my natural hair color is Dark brown. I have light blue eyes and I'm not that tall at all. When people see me they think I'm a latina or from Italy or Spain . I agree I look like a latina.. Its not just my skin colour, It's my face too . My eyes are actualy the same as adriana lima's, and I got big lips like her. naturally.

I know many girls that have clear black hair (natural) and are from Iceland. Many of us have natural light brown skin like mine. And brown eyes or even black, I know one girl that has clear yellow eyes, soo beautiful. But some of us are blonde haired and pale skin etc..

and wee are all not the same. Stop thinking that wee are some eskomos in an Ice house.. It bothers me.. People from greenland are like that.

Many of us do not look like Sweedish or Danish girls. Icelandic girls ar different. Were like latinas , Italian or even spanish .!
Update: whuut ? Tiny pimple on the earth ?
Im not just talking about me . maybe 75000 girls of 150000 are like me in the looks...
Update 2: Wow don't take it so serious. I wasn't saying that danish and sweedish girls were ugly or somethin, I think their all very pretty. And I actualy do not think small I'm just so tired of this bullshit people think. I have seen that many people think that we are ALL blonde haired and blue eyed. I was... show more Wow don't take it so serious. I wasn't saying that danish and sweedish girls were ugly or somethin, I think their all very pretty. And I actualy do not think small I'm just so tired of this bullshit people think. I have seen that many people think that we are ALL blonde haired and blue eyed.
I was only saying this to let you or those who think this know that italian girl could be blonde hairedand blue eyed.

You don't need to take it so serious.....

and I wasn't just talkin about me. I was talkin about everybody, from every country..