Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 10 years ago

Who thinks New Orleans Saints are legends?

I think they are Oh when the Saints go marchin" in?

legends are a team that pulled a city together to celebrate their great win. 31 to 17. After KAtrina New Orleans deserves something to celebrate. Also i am in Australia so is it not awesome that someone that far away and who follows Aussue rules is taking an interest in American footy? Go legends.

Then Aussies cannot help going for he underdog. National passtime.

Favorite Answer

lol.

-they went to the superbowl with 3 game losing streak. never happened b4

-never been to super bowl. and won

-won the coin flip, and legend has it that whoever gets the ball first loses the super bowl. not here.

Source(s): yeah they just made history this season by so many things! hah thumbs down me all u want, it wont change the outcome of the game!

I think it's incredible to go from not even having a 12-0 record in their history to winning the Superbowl all in one season. I really love a good underdog story. Legendary? In their own way, yes. I'm not sure, but this may be the first time (in a very long time, at least...had to be that way in the beginning though) that a team has won the Superbowl their first time in.

WHO DAT!!?!

• I LOVE Them. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. I used to bartend on Bourbon Street, and Man, I wish I was tonight. I'd make $5000 cash at Least. There is a Serious party going on there now.

They are not yet but they are working towards being legends. Can't become a legend in one year.

The Saints will reach Legendary status only if they repeat.

• 4 cee

It takes a LOT more than one year to become a legend.

legendary status after one superbowl??? I'd like to know your definition of legend.

It was a good game but not Legendary status.

• YESSSS.!!!! but... that's probably because i'm from Louisiana && live here, sooo.

WHO DAT.!!