Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceFinancial Aid · 1 decade ago

Financial aid for international students wanting to study in the US?

I am an Asian (Korean) who wants to study in the US, aiming to enter Harvard, U Penn, Stanford, Columbia, etc.

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Unfortunately financial aid is only given to citizens. AB540 students are having the same issues...

    You can try finding scholarships, or grants from your country or groups here in the US that are specific to your culture.

    good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.