My Oregon Tax Refund says it's gone into Manual Review!!! :(?

Hello! I received my Federal refund, but when i went to check on my State refund it says it's gone into manual review. I am scared because i claimed child care and i will have to dig out my receipts, if i still have all of them. I see alot of people in NYC are having this problem just wondering if i'm... show more Hello!
I received my Federal refund, but when i went to check on my State refund it says it's gone into manual review. I am scared because i claimed child care and i will have to dig out my receipts, if i still have all of them. I see alot of people in NYC are having this problem just wondering if i'm going to be audited or what. I am due a refund of 2,431.00, i claimed 3,500 for childcare which was only for a few months that i needed it. So any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!!