Put plastic milk bottle in boiling water, now the milk inside has gone yellow? Safe to drink?

It's splotchy yellow. I did this because it was frozen and I wanted to thaw the milk, so i turned the tap on hot and let that run, then i thought it would go quicker if i put boiling water in. As I just boiled the kettle i poured what was left in the kettle into the sink with the frozen milk. So I am... show more It's splotchy yellow.

I did this because it was frozen and I wanted to thaw the milk, so i turned the tap on hot and let that run, then i thought it would go quicker if i put boiling water in. As I just boiled the kettle i poured what was left in the kettle into the sink with the frozen milk.

So I am pretty sure it was close to 95% boiling.

Now I don't know whether the milk inside is safe to drink, Im thinking it has released some poisonous chemical. A chemical in the plastic may have deconstituted when exposed to so much heat. Is it safe to drink?
Update: It's just that I don't want to throw away a 3 litre carton of milk.
Update 2: ahhh, fine I won't drink it!

I'll go down the road and buy another carton of milk then. Thanks a bunch guys.