how can i watch netflix from my acer netbook, on my big flatscreen TV?

I've got an Acer Aspire netbook, and can watch my netflix "watch now" movies on it, but what a pain! it's only a 10 " screen. I want to watch the movies on my flatscreen, and thought a USB to USB cable or USB to HDMI cable would do the job. I'm not sure IF it will work, and wondered if anyone has tried this succesfully before I go out and find/buy the right cable.

Best Answer

I've done it by using a VGA cable from my laptop to my 46 in LCD. IF you use HDMI to HDMI that may work as well. Most importantly look at your function (FN) key, then press the numeric key on your keyboard that show's what appears to be two monitors. Once you have connected the cables, it will then shoot the image over to the other monitor (TV). I hope that helps.

Source(s): I've done it.

i would use Vuze. if you have any gaming system such as a ps3 or xbox 360 it will wirelessly send it to your system. it works great i've done it myself with many movies and such.

Source(s): i have the program and i use it alot.

How to connect your Laptop/PC/Computer to your TV

http://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/how-...