Are there any nurses out there?????

i'm 14 and taking my options so i cant change them.......i've took childcare if that helps but nothing else that would help....i want to work in the childrens department at a hostpital in worcester....i know i'm too young now but is there anything i can do to help me get that job in later life.. , if your a nurse, what did you have to do to get that job?????thankyouu

• Coqui
    Best Answer

Find out if the hospital has a volunteer program for high school students. You should be able to obtain that information online. If they do, call to make an appointment to discuss your interests and to see if they have any available shifts in the children's department. This way you can get acquainted with the industry, meet people who work in the field, get real life feedback, and determine if it is really the right field for you.

To become a nurse in the USA, you need to graduate from high school and then apply to a 2-year or a 4-year college institution. Once you get an associate of science degree in nursing, you may take the national exam to be certified as a registered nurse (a.k.a. RN). You could also go for the bachelor's degree (4-years) before taking the exam. In addition, there are masters and doctorate degrees available. The higher the degree, the more money you can make... but you will also have more and bigger responsibilities.

Good luck in your search!

Source(s): Nursing Student.

Your milk is stuffed with white blood cells, that clearly maintain the nipples germ unfastened adequate to be nontoxic in your youngster. My lactation advisor advised me to not wash my nipples earlier than or after nursing. Especially on no account with cleaning soap, which has a tendency to dry epidermis. I completely nursed for the primary 14 months and my son used to be simply as healthful as he would be! Your youngster will probably be simply quality.