How can i stop this virus: Xp guardian 2010?

Hello, you may know me from many trolling questions and answers throughout Y/A answers, but today i have come humbled and full of shame. A few days ago, i had a virus called Xp Guardian 2010 randomly show up on my desktop. I couldnt find it through AVG and couldnt delete it from the task bar, so i downloaded... show more Hello, you may know me from many trolling questions and answers throughout Y/A answers,
but today i have come humbled and full of shame.

A few days ago, i had a virus called Xp Guardian 2010 randomly show up on my desktop. I couldnt find it through AVG and couldnt delete it from the task bar, so i downloaded Spyware doctor to find and delete this malware like virus. Spyware doctor rapidly slowed down my laptop to the point where i couldnt even scan for the virus as it would take forever to open Spyware doctor. I tried to delete spyware doctor through the control panel but it also was taking along time to load. I decided to restore the settings to a few days prior to the infection and restarted the laptop. When i loaded it back up, i logged in but only the desktop picture was showing and no start button or shortcuts were present. I switched the laptop off and on agian and logged in again but i was logged out automatically. This keeps on happening, and i am only able to go on the internet, or use the laptop at all in safe mode with networking. Any suggestions?