Is this just the wind, or is there a ghost in my house?

In my room I have shutter blinds on my widow, the ones you contract with a cord that hangs. Last night i noticed the cord was swaying side to side, but it was if someone was moving it. It swayed to the left, stopped, swayed to the right, stopped etc...

I just told myself it must have been the wind from outside, but now I'm not too sure? I live in a really old house and there has been some paranormal experiences before (hearing someone walking up and down the hall at 5am, everyone asleep. Front door opening and slamming shut by itself)

Does anyone know why this cord has been moving?

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Do not think that "we" are the only ones who exist in this or any other reality. We just don't see that there are others all around us all the time. We have been conditioned to see only what we see when in reality their is so much more going on.

I don't know who (or what) was in your room but I believe on some level you do. Embrace it rather then be afraid of it. I consider you fortunate to have "others" as a part of your experience.

Source(s): The Book: On Being God-Beyond Your Life's Purpose available at amazon.com http://www.spiritual-intuition.com/

It very well may be a spirit, but don't count out physical reasons for this occurrence. Is there a heating vent that is below the cord? Had you just walked past the cord and brushed up against it? Check out all possibilities first. If after you've done that there is still no real explanation, you may have a spirit.

No worries though, most spirits are just lost or confused. Many just want someone to acknowledge that they're there. They don't normally reach out to harm.

• You have a draft. There's air coming in around your windows or doors. Or it could be a vent, as someone else suggested.

.

see if the heater vent is close to it when the heat blows that could cause it to move

Sounds like your ghost has wind.

There are no such things as ghosts casper.

Im a 100% sure its a ghost! =D

I want gusts of wind in my house.

The only time I get those are when the dog farts.

let them play your video game,they may be "feel good" with that..Oh tell hello to the "casper" for me,He He