What's the best type of jack to carry around in your truck?

like a 1/2 ton 4x4 truck. Do you like the factory jack, or do prefer any particular aftermarket type jack? And do you jack up the axle/suspension, or body/frame?
Update: i'm surprised none of you guys mentioned a scissors jack. Bottle jacks aren't a good idea, but a lighweight floor style jack could be cool, although I think an an aluminum one would be over $400. It's easier to jack the car by the suspension, because you eliminate that amount of travel, that it would... show more i'm surprised none of you guys mentioned a scissors jack. Bottle jacks aren't a good idea, but a lighweight floor style jack could be cool, although I think an an aluminum one would be over $400. It's easier to jack the car by the suspension, because you eliminate that amount of travel, that it would take the jack, to hang the suspension by. Maybe in certain conditions it can be better to lift by the frame, like when jacking the front end. I'm definitely going to go with a scissors jack or a floor jack. And like one poster said, to have a couple pieces of wood. If you wrap a floor jack in a packing blanket, and put it in a box from a grocery store, and secure it, it wouldn't bounce around. Now I have to make sure my spare tire matches the other four.