Please help me find an FPS or TPS with a great storyline (PC)?

Hey guys,

I didn't know where to turn so I came here to ask. I finished Mass Effect 2, great game!! But now I"m looking for something else to play, but something with a great story. My fave storyline video game wise is the MGS storyline, and Mass Effect coming in close second. Is there a solid FPS (First Person Shooter) or TPS (that's what I call it, Third Person Shooter) that offers a brilliant storyline?

I've been reading reviews, and I read that Modern Warfare 2 has a nice storyline but it's short. I read that Gears of War story is decent, and nothing spectacular.

Can you guys give me your opinion? What game should I look at?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

HALF LIFE 2 IF YOU DIDN'T FINNISH IT

• srbman
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

If you're not purely limited to PC i would definitely recommend both Uncharted games. The games are essentially like movies where you're the main character. Very gripping story. But if you're just looking for PC i guess Fallout 3 or something. I dont play PC shooters very often so I'm not too sure.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would go with the Modern Warfare 2 gameplay, although it may be short. It is a very good game, if you want it to be longer. Raise the difficulty.

Or

try the game F.E.A.R, I heard that has an alright storyline to it.

Or

go for bioshock, I enjoyed bioshock and it had alot of storyline based information. Lots to read and listen to on it

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Clive Barker's Jericho replaced right into a relaxing 1p FPS horror survivor imo Amesia: dark Descent Penumbra Portal a million & 2 American McGee's Alice video games (not shooters yet horror experience/platforming) i'm prepared on RPG's, and for computing device, nonetheless it can't be your element, ES4: Oblivion replaced into/is mega relaxing. For information superhighway play, check out Steam. a number of those video games are even loose on their client.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Fallout 3, mass effect, stalker

http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?type=top_rated&...

Check this out

• 1 decade ago

The Halo FPS series is THE BEST FPS series of all time and has a great story

Source(s): Playing the series
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Half. Life. 2

/thread

• 1 decade ago

fallout 3?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.