Please help me find an FPS or TPS with a great storyline (PC)?

Hey guys, I didn't know where to turn so I came here to ask. I finished Mass Effect 2, great game!! But now I"m looking for something else to play, but something with a great story. My fave storyline video game wise is the MGS storyline, and Mass Effect coming in close second. Is there a solid FPS... show more Hey guys,

I didn't know where to turn so I came here to ask. I finished Mass Effect 2, great game!! But now I"m looking for something else to play, but something with a great story. My fave storyline video game wise is the MGS storyline, and Mass Effect coming in close second. Is there a solid FPS (First Person Shooter) or TPS (that's what I call it, Third Person Shooter) that offers a brilliant storyline?

I've been reading reviews, and I read that Modern Warfare 2 has a nice storyline but it's short. I read that Gears of War story is decent, and nothing spectacular.

Can you guys give me your opinion? What game should I look at?