how has mickey mouse changed history?

how has mickey mouse changed history

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mickey mouse has done nothing to change history.

He is simply a cartoon character.

Walt disney is the one who created him/it and he should be celebrated for creating what is the Disney brand.

Has it changed history? I doubt it, made countless generations of people happy? yes definitely, Would certain people influenced by disney done what they have if disney didn't exist? Who can tell,

Has mickey mouse changed history.....No.

• 1 decade ago

1. Mickey Mouse starred in one of two films ("Steamboat Willy": the other was Al Jolson's "The Jazz Singer") which convinced the movie industry that people wanted sound films,

2. Mickey was essentially a revised brand for a company which had in essence suffered the theft (by shysters) of its character Oswald the Rabbit. With a new successful franchise Disney negotiated rights carefully and pioneered aftermarket and licensing arrangements which actually made more of his films profitable than would have been if you only counted the money they got on first run.

3. As a brand he was also the front and inspiration for concerted lobbying which has left our intellectual property law in the position many of the legislators who originally voted for copyright warned it would be in if it was abused.

• 1 decade ago

Mickey has changed history by becoming one of the first cartoons made for people to get entertained.

• barch
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I actual have by no potential heard those talked approximately as Mickey Mouse project. i think of you have some rude friends- and which you're oversensitive. scholars the place I instruct call English instructions "bogus". Then they discover out while they graduate that verbal substitute skills are relatively significant on maximum jobs. So i do no longer difficulty approximately it. i'm vindicated interior the tip. in basic terms kick back- psychology is greater clever than you be attentive to.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

by providing Walt Disney with a future in the movie industry!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.