Why are people still listening to Sarah Palin?
Here are some opf her quotes. And this is the one person Fox hired as a political consultant.
1. "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008 (Watch video clip)
2. "The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil." –-Sarah Palin, in a message posted on Facebook about Obama's health care plan, Aug. 7, 2009
3. "All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)
4. "Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)
5. "We believe that the best of America is not all in Washington, D.C. ... We believe that the best of America is in these small towns that we get to visit, and in these wonderful little pockets of what I call the real America, being here with all of you hard working very patriotic, um, very, um, pro-America areas of this great nation." --Sarah Palin, speaking at a fundraiser in Greensoboro, N.C., Oct. 16, 2008
6. "[T]hey're in charge of the U.S. Senate so if they want to they can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his classroom." --Sarah Palin, getting the vice president's constitutional role wrong after being asked by a third grader what the vice president does, interview with NBC affiliate KUSA in Colorado, Oct. 21, 2008 (Watch video clip)
7. "Who calls a shot like that? Who makes a decision like that? It's a disturbing trend." –Sarah Palin, pushing a conspiracy theory that "In God We Trust" had been moved to the edge of coins by the Obama administration (the change was made by the Bush administration in 2007 and was later reversed by Congress, before Obama took office), West Allis, Wisconsin, Nov. 6, 2009
8. "Ohh, good, thank you, yes." --Sarah Palin, after a notorious Canadian prank caller complimented her on the documentary about her life, Hustler's "Nailin Paylin," Nov. 1, 2008 (Read more about the prank call, watch the video and see the transcript)
9. "They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan." --Sarah Palin, speaking at a fundraiser in San Francisco, Oct. 5, 2008
10. "I think on a national level your Department of Law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out." --Sarah Palin, referring to a department that does not exist while attempting to explain why as president she wouldn't be subjected to the same ethics investigations that compelled her to resign as governor of Alaska, ABC News interview, July 7, 2009
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
She is a hero for the ignorant racists.
That is why she got a book deal and a job at Fox News.
But she will never be elected President of the United States.
- 1 decade ago
I have no idea!! I have often wondered that myself lately when hearing her mentioned in the news, or when seeing her book on a Wal-Mart shelf. I don't understand what the heck people still see in her other than her comedic answers every time a question is asked. It seems ridiculous to me that anyone would read her book. I can't imagine spending my hard earned money to listen to her blather on about things she doesn't have the ability to comprehend.
My first impression of her was " If you can't run your own household...what makes you think you can run a country?"
That is still a very scary thought to me.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Yeah, let's all start throwing rocks. You want a list of Obama's stupid quotes? He even went to "57 states" and forgot two. Then he honored the fallen heroes on Memorial Day and "saw many of them" there that day. Pure genius.
Guess what? He's president, she's not. Here's the great Obama...oh yes, the great Obama!
The left wakes up every day hating Sarah Palin as they make their coffee, brush their teeth and drive to work. Steam protrudes out of their ears and their heads spin around while they vomit all over the place.
The obsession of a true liberal....Sarah Palin.
- luminousLv 71 decade ago
some things never change..people are desperate to follow Palin..although Obama is having a tough time delivering on his promises..no one person can lead America out of this economic downfall
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- babbieLv 61 decade ago
Now if only you Obama disciples would spend as much time really listening to what your messiah says, instead of how good his hair looks while he's saying it.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Apparently, you Democrats care enough about Palin to continue criticizing her.
- ?Lv 51 decade ago
Why stop at Sarah, your guy Biden has a whole dictionary A-Z of verbal stumbles, or are you to sensitive to pick on your own guy.Source(s): Biden, and ignorant trolls trying to make one person look less intelligent than the moron.