Bi/lesbians: who here doesn't mind dating shy girls?

If you have dated one or are dating one at the moment; how did your relationship get started? Did you have to go up to her or did she come to you? I guess i'm just asking cause I'm really shy and it's hard for me to go up to a girl I like and start a convo with her.

Thanks :]]

Favorite Answer

Personally, I wouldn't have a problem dating a shy girl as long as she was willing to open up sometime in the relationship, once or if it had become more grounded. Shyness can sometimes cause problems in communication because it can feel like you're trying to get through to someone who doesn't seem to be interested in your company, when really, they're over the moon you're conversing with them. I think you could call that receiving mixed signals. In my opinion, the best thing for a person to have is confidence, to just be able to go up to anyone they want and talk.

It's completely normal for alot of people to be taken aback in confidence when they're interested in somebody and want to approach them. The greatest way to get over that barrier blocking you and them is to not plan out or force things. You really don't have to "approach" her. Casually complimenting her when you two happen to be in the same room is a good way to begin a conversation. You know, taking in different things from your daily viewpoint can benefit a conversation later on and come as a talking point. Be aware. What about her phone or her top? If you like her style, say so. Simply dwelve in your surroundings. Don't see conversing as a task. See it as a what it should be; a fun, casual thing to do.

I've never been in a real relationship due to the fact that I'm awfully shy too ;)

I can never make conversation... I'm way too scared to hit on a straight girl, and than being turned down D:

But.. I guess if I ever did come out of my shell and met a shy girl too.. i wouldn't mind :)

As long as she had a cool personality.

I like shy girls. They make me feel more comfortable. Not to say I want someone who's quiet 24/7. Just that they need to warm up to me. We need to get to know each other, and then the better friends we get, the more we're just totally comfortable with each other and anything that crosses our paths. And should we decide to date--well, I like it when she goes back to being a little bit shy. Doesn't rush things. Is cute and reserved, but not all self-conscious and putting herself down all the time.

I mean, I'm pretty shy, too. That's why I don't want someone who's just totally out there and ready to jump on the first opportunity they get. Makes me feel used.

But the only thing to watch out with when you're shy is sending mixed messages. You need to make sure you're very honest and direct because gah is it annoying when chicks lead you on and then run into their hiding space, then come back out calling for you, etc, etc. It just confuses the heck out of me. But then, I'm not too bright on picking up signals, either, so that may just be me. xD

~The Golden Filly!~

Source(s): is omniromantic ;)

it easily relies upon on how shy you're extremely. like for insists if at the same time as they are chatting with you in basic terms say yea or something and do not attempt to make communication. After a lengthy time period it sounds like your chatting with your self, also the communication can die extremely quick in case you do not attempting to speaking back. not affirming that shy is undesirable and all. Being shy is wonderful it in basic terms easily relies upon on how a procedures it really is wish this helps :)

I don't mind dating shy girls. I actually started dating a close friend last night. We were just texting each other about about Adam Lambert and Lady Gaga and she just then texted me if it'd be weird if she had a crush on me and I was like no. Then she asked me out. (I'm a bi.) She came up to me . I hope you can overcome your shyness. :)

i'm kinda in the same boat. i'm really kinda quiet about liking girls so its sooo hard for me to meet girls who arent straight.