I gave my boyfriend oral sex.?

we are 14. i feel so completely comfortable with him, hes truly amazing. he saved me from myself. anyway i was just wondering now that we have started getting even closer to each other, mind you its taken us 1 year and a bit to get to where we are today with each other, anyway now taht we have started... show more we are 14.

i feel so completely comfortable with him, hes truly amazing. he saved me from myself.

anyway i was just wondering now that we have started getting even closer to each other, mind you its taken us 1 year and a bit to get to where we are today with each other, anyway now taht we have started getting quite close to each other... i was wondering why people think that this is wrong do have oral sex/ all the foreplayy kinda stuff when u r young.. its better than having sex at this age. u sed itll lead to sex but not necessarily.

grr it frustrates me soo much.
Update: i am friends with all of his friends. they r good kids. he hasnt told them. he even asked me not to tell anyone what we are doing just so i dont get a bad name.
but i am not ashamed of what i did :S?

hmmm. its great to have all these different answers tho keep em coming,
Update 2: i was using my fingers to express myself dear.
17 answers 17