Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 years ago

I gave my boyfriend oral sex.?

we are 14.

i feel so completely comfortable with him, hes truly amazing. he saved me from myself.

anyway i was just wondering now that we have started getting even closer to each other, mind you its taken us 1 year and a bit to get to where we are today with each other, anyway now taht we have started getting quite close to each other... i was wondering why people think that this is wrong do have oral sex/ all the foreplayy kinda stuff when u r young.. its better than having sex at this age. u sed itll lead to sex but not necessarily.

grr it frustrates me soo much.

i am friends with all of his friends. they r good kids. he hasnt told them. he even asked me not to tell anyone what we are doing just so i dont get a bad name.

but i am not ashamed of what i did :S?

hmmm. its great to have all these different answers tho keep em coming,

i was using my fingers to express myself dear.

Favorite Answer

Eh it's really not that bad most of us do these thing's when we are in our teens just don't get pregnant anytime soon

• catron

Oral Sex Yahoo Answers

It can lead to sex. I can't possibly tell you that it is a right thing for a 14 year old to be doing. I was no where near doing that kind of stuff at 14 but I do think girls are under much more sexual pressure today than they were when I was kid. I was 14 in 96', internet wasn't super popular (no easy access to porn or other crap) and our biggest influences weren't the same as today's booty rappers and over sexual pop acts. I can tell you that the things you do will effect you no matter how you spin it. Even now your justifying it and you want people to tell you that it is ok. That alone says your not ready.

Do you feel you have to do this for him? Does he do this for you? Is actually mutual or are you trying to compete? Will your relationship change if you decide to stop? There is a lot more than justification for acts but rather the reason behind them. You have your whole life a head of you, really no need to speed things up.

Source(s): Sorry if it wasn't what you wanted to hear.

No I have not had Oral sex but I say don'y do it again

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I gave my boyfriend oral sex.?

we are 14.

anyway i was just wondering now that we have started getting even closer to each other, mind you its taken us 1 year and a bit to get to where we are today with each other, anyway now taht we...

Source(s): gave boyfriend oral sex: https://biturl.im/dWG58

There's so many angles here. Firstly, you really will understand (in five years as someone else notes) why you are too young to be doing this yet. Secondly, can you be sure that he hasn't already told his friends? Thirdly, How did he 'save you from yourself?' - Do you feel pressured to have "oral sex" with him because he "saved you"? I doubt anything anyone says here will make you change your mind (or behaviour) so just be careful what you do, don't let him take any photos of you or do anything that you will regret later. Be smart, be safe.

Good luck.

People say it will lead to sex because 99.9% of the time, it will. Odds are the earlier you start with things like oral sex, the more curious you get about vaginal sex, and the sooner it'll happen.

Oral sex is still a form of sex. It's not any less significant, and pregnancy aside, it still carries all the same risks.

when you are young and naive, boys will take advantage of you. This isn't some episode of fukcing Twilight. It's real life and you just let some kid roll his dick around in your mouth. How much you want to bet that he's already discussed it with all his friends.

You need wise up girl.

At 14, a boy is close to his peak of sexuality. If all this "closeness" hasn't led to sex, you can be sure it will eventually. It sounds like you just want to get high on each other, without going any further, but trust me! One of these times it's going to go too far and he won't be able to stop or you won't want him to stop, and then what? Are you prepared to handle the consequences? They range from STD (sexually transmitted diseases, which are truly terrible) to AIDS to unwanted pregnancy.

Fourteen is actually much too young for this kind of risky activity!

WHY> U posted this question and how true it is, we all need to wonder.

U use your Mouth for this type of thing, yet U cannot use your mouth to express wording in correct form.. At your age..

Seems like U might be geting into a situation whereby U may end up "Biting off, more than U can Chew"