asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

(help!sba)請問有冇高人睇睇我有冇錯文法?

Story

Good evening everyone, Today. I want to introduce the film is Rocky .Rocky - an 1976 Academy Award winning film. Rocky was a club fighter who was uneducated but with good heart. In an occasion, he got a chance to match with Apollo who was the champion at the world. For Apollo, it was an easy match. But for Rocky, it was a great challenge ever. Besides, Rocky had a girl friend called Adrian. She supported Rocky all through his training. Adrian she love made Rocky full of strength. Although Rocky lost the match at last, he received people applaud.

Rocky understands that the match would be a difficult one but he still kept on practice. I admire the way he persisted in facing the challenge. I learn from newspaper that nowadays, young people don't know how to face challenge and give up easily or simply escape. We should learn from Rocky of his positive ness when facing problem.

My favorite character is also Rocky. It was acted by Sylvester Stallone. He was not only an actor but also a writer. The story of Rocky was written by him. I think he is a creative person. That's why I like him.

請大家睇睇文法有冇錯呀?

唔知夠唔夠2分鐘?

大家覺得有冇野可以再加上去呢?

希望大家可以幫幫小弟!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Good evening everyone. The film I would like to introduce to you today is: Rocky .An Academy Award winning film in 1976. Rocky was a club fighter. Though he was uneducated, he has a good heart. In an occasion, he got a chance to match against Apollo who was the then world champion. To Apollo, it was an easy match. But to Rocky, it was a great challenge ever. Besides, (besides means 此外, 不是這樣用的! 它通常是用於帶出某事的真正或更深入的原因. 詳情看字典的一些例句便清楚. 這裡直接落下句己經可以) Rocky had a girl friend called Adrian. She supported Rocky all through his training. Her love gave Rocky strength. Although Rocky lost the match finally, he gained people's applause.

Rocky knew that the match would be a difficult one but he still kept on practice. I admire the way he persisted in facing the challenge. I learn from newspaper that nowadays, young people don't know how to face challenge and give up easily or simply escape. We should learn from Rocky for his positive attitude when facing problem.

My favorite character is also Rocky. It was acted by Sylvester Stallone. He was not only an actor but also a writer. The story of Rocky was written by him. I think he is a creative person. That is why I like him.

留意到你常常用 face/facing 來表達面對問題/處境, 其實你還可以用 come across(碰到), tackle(處理), overcome(跨過) 等不同詞彙.

Good evening everyone. Today I would like to introduce a film, Rocky. Rocky is an award winning film in the 1976 academy. Rocky,the protagonist was acted by Sylvester Stallone, he was not only an actor but also the writer of the film. Rocky, was an uneduacted but good-hearted club fighter.Once, he had the chance to have a match with Appollo, the champion of the world. It's a easy match for Apollo but not for Rocky. It's good that Rocky's girlfriend Adrain ( Andrain is a male name...) supported him all through his training. She made Rocky became confident.

Although Rocky lost the match, the audiance cheer for him. Rocky learnt that even the match was a difficult one, he should not give up but keep on practising.

I appreciated the way Rocky faced challenges. Teenagers nowadays don't know how to face difficultes and they usually try to escape from the problem. We should learn from Rocky and have confidence and faith to solve any problems.

Adrian she love made Rocky full of strength

我既意思係她的愛,使rocky充滿了力量

如有高人!請否幫幫小第加小小野上去!唔該大家!

• Peter

Good evening everyone. Today I would like to introduce the film Rocky. Rocky is an 1976 Academy Award winning film. Rocky was a club fighter who was uneducated but with good heart. In an occasion, he got a chance to match with Apollo who was the champion of the world. For Apollo, it was supposed to be an easy match, but for Rocky, it was a great challenge ever. Rocky had a girl friend called Adrian. She supported Rocky throughout his training. Adrian she love made Rocky full of strength. Although Rocky finally lost the match, he received people's applaud.

Rocky understood that the match would be a difficult one but he still kept on practice. I admire the way he persisted in facing challenge. I learn from newspaper that nowadays, young people don't know how to face challenge and give up easily or simply escape. We should learn from Rocky of his positiveness when facing problem.

My favorite character is also Rocky. It was acted by Sylvester Stallone. He is not only an actor but also a writer. The story of Rocky was written by him. I think he is a creative person. That's why I like him.

1. 查一查 Rocky 的 girlfriend 名字!因為 Adrian 是男仔名。

2. "Adrian she love made Rocky full of strength."這句不知你想講甚麼。