J.K羅琳的名言!!

有誰知道有關J.K羅琳的名言

知道越多越好

至少三句非常好ㄉ

拜託拜託!!一定要回答

Rating
    Favorite Answer

If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals

想看清一個男人的真面目並非著眼他如何跟同伴相處,而是看他如何對待比他卑微的人。 ---J.K. Rowling

Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Death is just life's next big adventure.

Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.

Hearing voices no one else can hear isn't a good sign, even in the wizarding world.

His priority did not seem to be to teach them what he knew, but rather to impress upon them that nothing, not even... knowledge, was foolproof.

Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them.

I really don't believe in magic.

I will carry on writing, to be sure. But I don't know if I would want to publish again after Harry Potter.

If you want to see the true measure of a man, watch how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.

If you're holding out for universal popularity, I'm afraid you will be in this cabin for a very long time.

Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.

It is our choices... that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.

It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our friends, but just as much to stand up to our enemies.

Jane Austen is the pinnacle to which all other authors aspire.

Never be ashamed! There's some who'll hold it against you, but they're not worth bothering with.

Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain.

The best of us must sometimes eat our words.

The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and must therefore be treated with great caution.

There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other.

There is no good or evil: only power and those too weak to seak it.

To the philosopher, death is but the next great adventure.