Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 years ago

What does it mean when a guy TPs your house and leaves his ID?

Okay, so this morning when I went outside, the trees in my front yard were covered in toilet paper. There was also a high school ID on my lawn, from this guy that lives across the street. I've never talked to him, and don't even remember ever seeing him. (I just know who he is cause my friend knows him.)

So guys, why would you TP a girl's front yard and leave your ID?

Update:

One of my neighbors said it means he likes me. And that it happened to his daughter too. But... I'm not so sure.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Either he's a dumbass for leaving his ID and hates your guts or he's a dumbass, likes you, and doesn't know how to express his feelings. Go to his house and show him the ID and ask him why he left it.

Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgP6P...

• 3 years ago

possibly, or he's forgetful, or he's lazy, or he's making an attempt to do away along with his issues at your domicile, or possibly he desires to return returned on your domicile to no longer see you yet to be sure your mom, your dad, your pets, etc., or he theory you're able to take greater useful care of his issues, or he only fairly would not care approximately something, or approximately a hundred different issues i ought to think of of. This on my own isn't sufficient reason to think of that he's doing it on purpose to be sure you, think of roughly if there are the different indications too.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

it might not have been him. its likely that the person vandalized your house and left the ID there so you would think it was the boy in the picture. (honestly, what criminal is dumb enough to open their wallet and drop just a picture ID on the floor and walk away...)

• 10 years ago

It means he's a dumbass for dropping his ID

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

He might have dropped it on accident?

That's no valentine's day invite lol

• 10 years ago

he thinks ur cute n u returning it will start a conversation between u too then he ll hope he can gain more from it but thats a creepy way to get a girls attention idk if thats just me but ehh why not

• 10 years ago

he prolly did that on accident, or someone is trying to set him up. you should just politely return it.

• 10 years ago

its not like hes asking you out hahaha. he prob either dislikes you or just dropped it.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

cause he a idiot simple n plain

• 10 years ago

it means he's a douche.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.