Obama's health care bill..good/bad?

I'm actually kinda confused.. I haven't been following the health care bill at all and had to do a little research on lobbyists for debate. anyways, the point is that everyone that talks about the bill talks about it in a bad way.. One conclusion that I drew (based on a lotta opinions mostly that I read)... show more I'm actually kinda confused..
I haven't been following the health care bill at all and had to do a little research on lobbyists for debate. anyways, the point is that everyone that talks about the bill talks about it in a bad way.. One conclusion that I drew (based on a lotta opinions mostly that I read) is that the bill is helping America as a whole although it may be hindering individuals. The people that have these (bad) opinions are fortunate enough to be in the middle class or upper class bracket but this plan is directed at helping those in the lower class and lower middle class. While it may be a bad for a little bit, it will benefit society as a whole and eventually get better..Obama, as the president of the country, must look out for the best interest of the country. (which may or may not coincide with what the majority of the people want..??)
How would you guys respond? I basically just want arguments/opinions that would go against this or for this..
Thanks!
Update: @Noreen wow thats..exactly what I was looking for! you said raise taxes by 20%..is this a general number or are there like documents or anything?