Anonymous

Why is it Puerto Ricans never go through the rasizm black people go through?

Or do they and I just don't realize.

I'm Puerto Rican BTW and I just noticed in my life i'v met a couple of resist people and for whatever reason they clearly except me and not blacks. They will talk to me about them behind their backs and I don't really wanna hear it. I dont' exactly go out on petitions to stop it most of the time I just nod and grunt so I guess they must think I agree with them. Little do they know thats my default response for 1) not listening to you or 2) really have nothing to add. 3) Just trying to avoid a farther deeper conversation.

Favorite Answer

being a person of puerto rican descent..i have bin thru much racism..especially in my highschool wchih was predominately all white..but i was mostly considered a dirty mexican...because many white people feel that any type of latino or person of hispanic naitonaliy originally came from mexico..FYI to white people...NOT TRU..we get it just as much as black people get it..there's no different..but most of the ignorance would come from a white person..a white person probably like this B**** cally..what kinda nerve? how dare you think that we are all like that..not everyone is like that..yes its hard where we come from..but the tru bad place would only be la perla..the worst of it all..eveything else is nothing to fear..unless you most likely look like...cally..your ignorance is the reason why there is hate in this world..we are not all bad people..each race and ethnicity has they own bad seeds..its just how the world is...whther you white..black..latino..jewish..muslim..arab..it dont mattter..not every race is perfectF*uckin angels..so shove a d!ck in and around yo mouth cally..and choke on it!!

i take pride in my people..whether they good or bad..i will stand by them..you dont kno sh!t cally

Source(s): A snake

I don't know if you mean now or in the past, but I really wouldn't say black people even go through racism now. Puerto Ricans went through racism just like any immigrant group, you probably haven't seen West Side Story. It really doesn't matter what race you are, immigrants are always subjects of racism.

Ever been to the inside of Puerto Rico, not the touristy areas? Bad people, bad places. Highest murder rates per capita. They're as bad if not worse than blacks and their ghettos. The problem is Ricans tend to be able to blend in more. That's their advantage...until they open their mouths or their sneaky personalities show their true colors. Snakes many of them are. Wouldn't trust the bunch.

Because they can pass for other races. Mostly the ones in the bad neighborhoods go through racism but not as much as Blacks.

only in there community, plus puerto Rica's are sexy and most people wanna have sex with them than hate them

Every race have haters so dont be afraid of it.. youll always find some racist out there

Why do you want more people to suffer from racism? it's great if nobody has to discriminate them.

every race goes through it.