Erica
Erica asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Are doughnuts deadly?

If you have too many doughnuts, can you die?

This isn't random if you see this question i just posted:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArM8G...

I'm really panicked now. Is it true!?!??!

Favorite Answer

Well... are you diabetic? I'm guessing you are not. In general, you won't drop dead from eating a lot of doughnuts in one sitting. But it's bad for your health - they are tasty but have pretty much no nutritional value - just sugar and fat. So they are bad for your cardiovascular system and they ask a lot of your pancreas and liver.

I don't recommend a big "doughnut feed."

No, doughnuts aren't deadly. Of course, a lifetime of overeating doughnuts can easily result in deadly health related illnesses like coronary artery disease, high cholesterol, and the general health risks associated with obesity. Most doughnuts are fried, or very high in fat and empty calories. If you otherwise maintain a healthy diet and exercise routine, an occasion day of more doughnuts than you know you should be eating won't hurt you.

I'm sure if they're eaten in large quantities, after a while they can affect your health.

Excessive weight gain and even diabetes or high blood pressure.

If your doing one in your yard and you hit a tree then that could be deadly.

You won't die...