Why does my internet connection keep saying local access only?

I have tried it at many different connections and it is definitely something with my computer. it will work fine and then suddenly it will say local access only for a few minutes then I'll see the little globe icon again over the two computers and it's working again. it does this everywhere I connect and... show more I have tried it at many different connections and it is definitely something with my computer. it will work fine and then suddenly it will say local access only for a few minutes then I'll see the little globe icon again over the two computers and it's working again. it does this everywhere I connect and no one else has trouble at my house with my connection. Sometimes it last hours and sometimes it lasts seconds but it delays downloads and makes life miserable. I have re started and reset and unplugged everything possible. Please help!!!!
0