Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How do I get my hair super soft & shiny?

Okay, I JUST dyed my hair, and like always, right after you dry it, it's super soft and shiny. Including after you use the conditioner it comes with, I wanna know, how do i get my hair like that? It's straight, shoulder length, and i dont wanna spend a tonne of money on shampoo. I just bought pantene pro-v ice shine, so please dont reccomend that, but give your opinion on it? and also reccomend sometthing for me?

ah, Sorry to burst your bubble, btu putting lots of conditioner in, makes hair look oily or greasy. I want shinyness from root to tip, and soft, it is like that after dying your hair and everything, so adding more conditioner = nono

Favorite Answer

I know you just bought it so you aren't going to want to return it, but my hair dresser told me that pantene has the same ingredients as floor cleaner and the reason why your hair gets that silky feel is that pantene coats the hair with silicones, which eventually leads to build up and makes the hair more difficult to dye in the future. I obviously don't have scientific evidence to prove it but I did read the ingredients on my mop/floor cleaner stuff and it was basically the same as the shampoo lol.

I actually love the Giovanni Organics line. Alot of times you can get the huge (like lasts for 4-6 months) tubs of shampoo and conditioner for 12 bucks at Marshalls and TJ Maxx. I usually stock up whenever I see it there.

Also, once a week on a day I am not seeing anyone. I rinse my hair with a cup of apple cider vinegar and shampoo and condition as usual. You will notice a faint annoying smell in your hair for that day, but it works wonders on keeping your hair/scalp balanced, removing residue, and adding shine.

I use futurebiotics hair, skin, and nail supplements religiously (usually 12 bucks a bottle at the vitamin shoppe) and my hair and nails grow like weeds now.

I also think the olive oil treatments help, but make sure you shampoo twice after you leave it in your hair or your hair will look greasy.

Good luck

try a leave in conditioner

wash hair with hydratiing shampoo&& conditioner

I use the shampoo Suave Pro Sleek and its safe for colored hair

Okaye, do not use Loreal Paris it makes your hair delicate on the time even with the incontrovertible fact that that's drying out your hair. Me, i take advantage of organic Essences, it not basically makes you hair delicate and glossy even with the incontrovertible fact that it reduces frizz and scents large. wish it facilitates. xx

# try this amazing remedy , it will make wonders on your hair

mix castor oil + olive oil

and apply it for four hours once a week

Source(s): for more hair and skin care tips http://charmingwomen.googlepages.com

lots of conditioner

use oil sheen and a blow dryer