jesse mccartney vs. justin bieber?

ok, i am a HUGE fan of jesse mccartney. i have all of his cds and think he is super hot. when i first heard about justin bieber, i thought he sounded like a total wanna-be. his songs are all terrible knock offs of jesse's and his dancing would make an eighty year old man's dancing look awesome. and justin thinks he is all cool with everyone just because he signed on with usher. he is a pansy and sings about the same stuff over and over. GIRLS. jesse has written a song called invincible that talks about being careful about drunk driving and he has another song called freaky that talks about just having fun and enjoying yourself. jesse varies his music, justin doesnt. justin sucks. thats the simple way to put it. jesse has won at least one grammy and all three of his cds went at least double platinum. anyone agree with me?

Favorite Answer

SUPER AGREE!!!!!!!

I love jesse mccartney!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

and i heard that song invincible to.

In fact Jesse McCartney has so many good songs, and sweet voice that I one time I listend to his whole album.

And I dont usually do that. But yes he's amazing. Not just looks-wise, but also talent wise. He also wrote the song Bleeding Love, and Beautiful Soul, both of them have to do with TRUE love.

As for justin: he says in his song "girl i love u, girl i love u" seriously, when ur 15 and some1 tells u they love u, r u supposed to belive them?

Lol, i remember thinkin Jesse is cute when I was six watching him on tv when he was in Dream Street

Jesse Mccartney

I love Jesse McCartney.

He is good looking.

Hes got awesome voice.

The music in his songs are cool !

The lyrics are also Mind-blowing

I think that the best Jesse-song is leavin

Jesse's the best ...........

• Jesse deserves more credit. <3

Jesse McCartney because he's got a better voice, and his songs are better

Jesse McCartney seems a little nicer

But honestly, both of them don't deserve to be famous. There are so many better singers out there.

jesse mccartnery because idont hear his song playing on the radio all fing day

Jesse, he has talent. Justin does not

JUSTIN BIEBER! <3

He doesn't just sing about girls [he's a fifteen year old who's girl crazy], in Down To Earth he sings about his parents' divorce, and in Bigger he sings about haters.

He doesn't think he's all that, if you were to watch him in interviews you'd see he's sort of shy, yet bold and outgoing. PLUS, he's very grateful that his dreams came true. Almost all of his tweets on twitter are about his fans. :)

YES! jesse forever! my fav song by him is because you live just saying.. lol